Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A Story

Shana:  I feel really off the ball today, do you think you all can help me get back on it?
Aundrea:  I’m no help today.  At all.  Sorry…
Kim:  I am no help today either, I am off too…in fact I am chasing as the ball rolls down a very steep hill.
Shana: In fact I think that same ball ran me over half way down!
Aundrea:  …where it came to a decided halt at my feet.  (insert blank stare here)
Kim:  Which left Shana and I still running unable to halt and where we bounced on the ball and over Aundrea’s head so we did not run into her.
Aundrea:  And Aundrea, still staring blankly, was left in the dust because she just couldn’t get on the ball.
Shana:  But then Kim and Shana tripped over each other and fell at Annette’s feet, where Annette patiently picked us up, dusted us off, shook Aundrea to wake her up and we all went to lunch and had a good laugh.
Aundrea:  The end.  I LOVE happy endings!

 

 

1 comment: